Class Information Reminder
Ring Victor in case you get lost or are running late: 0413 454 789.
DIETARY RESTRICTIONS & FOOD ALLERGIES
Please let us know as soon as possible of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate these, although not all dishes will be suitable. Make sure to talk to Victor on the day to be clear about what will be okay to eat.
The class is held at Unit 446 / 12 Danks Street (Warehouse 5), Waterloo. People sometimes have difficulty finding this, so please check the map reference, Parking and Access below.
The complex is called Warehouse 5, which is next to Winning Appliances.
You can use this map link to find us and get directions http://bit.ly/f8C6fo
Parking is not recommended on Danks Street. Try Phillip Street, which is parallel to Danks, around the other side of complex. The address on that side is 169-175 Phillip Street. The entry to the courtyard is across from Marriott Street.
Come into the complex and walk into the courtyard until you see all the lovely trees. Entering from Phillip St, cross the courtyard to the glass foyer of Building 4. On the intercom, ring unit 446 and press the bell button; we will buzz you up to 7th floor.
ON THE DAY
- Wear closed, low-heeled shoes
- We have loaner aprons (or you can buy a VictorsFood apron for $22.00 inc GST)
- The class starts promptly, please try to arrive just about 5 minutes early to give yourself time to settle in
- The Class includes a glass of wine, but BYO wine or other beverages if you would like
- When the cooking is done, you get to enjoy the feast you’ve helped create with some new friends, so leave yourself time to enjoy this
- Classes may sometimes run a bit over, so don’t book your next appointment too soon after
- Bring lots of good energy and away we go!
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING
Because of the cost of ingredients and preparation and the small class size, you may cancel or reschedule up to 7 full days prior to a class. After that point, we still require payment of any outstanding amounts; no refunds will be issued or credit allowed for payments already made. Cancellation by you more than 7 days before a class will get a full credit for another class. In any instance it’s okay to send someone in your place.
We may reschedule or cancel an entire class for all participants if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient enrolment. If we cancel, we will contact you by phone or email; you will have the choice of applying your payment to another class or receiving a refund.