Class Information Reminder
Ring Wanitha in case you get lost or are running late: 0421-338-088.
DIETARY RESTRICTIONS & FOOD ALLERGIES
Please let us know as soon as possible of any dietary restrictions or food allergies. We will do our best to accommodate these, although not all dishes will be suitable. Make sure to talk to Victor on the day to be clear about what will be okay to eat.
The class is held at _____ .
You can use this map link to find us and get directions ______
Parking is not recommended on _____
ON THE DAY
- Wear closed, low-heeled shoes
- We have loaner aprons (or you can buy a VictorsFood apron for $22.00 inc GST)
- The class starts promptly, try to arrive about 5 minutes early (no more – we don’t open early!) to give yourself time to settle in
- The Class includes a glass of wine, but BYO wine or other beverages if you would like
- When the cooking is done, you get to enjoy the feast you’ve helped create with some new friends, so leave yourself time to enjoy this
- Classes may sometimes run a bit over, so don’t book your next appointment too soon after
- Bring lots of good energy and away we go!
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING
Because of the cost of ingredients and preparation and the small class size, you may cancel or reschedule up to 7 full days prior to a class. After that point, we still require payment of any outstanding amounts; no refunds will be issued or credit allowed for payments already made. Cancellation by you more than 7 days before a class will get a full credit for another class. In any instance it’s okay to send someone in your place.
We may reschedule or cancel an entire class for all participants if necessary due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient enrolment. If we cancel, we will contact you by phone or email; you will have the choice of applying your payment to another class or receiving a refund.